Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I Heart The Fly

Just found this.. (It's OK, it's lunch time)

http://iheartthefly.wordpress.com/

Check it out. It's a great Tasmanian fly fishing blog. The way this bloke writes is fantastic

I’m thinking “Yeah this is awesome” but next time I’ll have to act first and then think, as I neglected to actually lift into the fish. What a tool.

 Sitting on the bottom was what appeared to be a nice fish. A dozen or so casts later and two dropper changes confirmed that this was not the case at all and it was indeed a common weed-fish; Not a fish at all but rather a piece of weed that wriggles in the current and looks very much like a fish – Well that’s my excuse anyway

The culmination of money-hungry corporates and poor government policies, allowing our native forests and wildlife to be continuously destroyed in a vicious cycle of shame, enough to bring a tear to anyones eye…I casually step off my soapbox and into my waders

Check them out if you like fly fishing http://iheartthefly.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment