Friday, October 8, 2010

Friday frothy #3 and #4


Let me unveil the Pateena Pilsner as it will be presented tomorrow. Looks the goods doesn't it?

Unfortunately looks aren't everything. I thought it was progressing quite well, until i stopped by the bottle o on the way home and grabbed a heavy weight out of the fridge to compare it to..









The James Squire Pilsener.... This brew blew mine clean out of the water.. Let me explain..

My brew is pretty heavily hopped, the JS has an extra bucket full
My brew is fairly malty, the JS is extremely malty
My brews head is a bit loose, the JS head is rich and creamy

Luckily James Squire is not coming to the comp tomorrow. On a brighter note, carbonation, bitterness and colour are on a par. (I still think mine is pretty good, but i prefer maltier beers)

No comments:

Post a Comment