Monday, August 16, 2010

Rain, rain go away.. Come back when i have my worm flies

All this rain we've been having saw the South Esk break its banks early friday morning. Ideal time to go drown a worm, but i had promised someone to help out build their house.Missed a golden opportunity but i'm sure there's bound to be a few more..Anyway, I came across this worm fly



I'll be ordering a few of these in time for the next expected downpour. Flinging a worm fly has got to be more exciting then the conventional bait fishing method...

3 comments:

  1. Hey. You're playing my tune there Ed.

    Sounds great.

    And you've got enough room to build a smokehouse to cook the catch in too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cold smoker is definitely on the agenda. In the mean time i've been hot smoking fish in the weber. It works a treat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great. I'll need to pick your brain about that.

    ReplyDelete